Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

AOA and Resident's Showers

Mike works with Dr. Long at Alabama Ophthalmology Associates and they too gave us a shower! It was at the office and catered by Homewood Gourmet (which I happen to love!). It was great to get to meet all the staff and put some faces with the names that I hear so often. We really enjoyed ourselves and are still amazed at how generous everyone has been.

The residents also had a baby shower for us at Josh and Mandy's house, Brian and Anna also helped to host it. I feel like all I do is repeat myself about how fortunate we are to have so many people that care about us. We had a great time and can't wait for everyone to meet this baby when he/she arrives! (Sadly I don't have pictures for the AOA shower and hopefully will have some pics from the residents shower soon...sorry).

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Jen I promise to get pics to you soon! Haven't had chance to get them off of the camera yet but I will soon.