Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Metting Little Caleb

May 3, 2008


This afternoon Liam met a very important family. My best friend from childhood had a baby 2 weeks after me, she lives in Wisconsin and drove down to see us while we were in Chicago. Annie and I are one year apart and grew up living next door to each other, we will be friends forever so it was important to me that Liam met Caleb.



They visitied with us on Saturday and Sunday. The boys were able to sleep (notice how Caleb is leaning his head on Liam's shoulder...I think they are true friends already!), lay on the floor, and just hang out.
I hope that Liam and Caleb become close friends just like Annie and I did. The memories I have from the last 31 years of friendship are unforgettable and something I will cherish forever. Thanks Annie!!!!



No comments: