Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

7 Months Old!

September 28, 2008




Oh my...can he really be 7 months old already? I feel like it was yesterday that I gave birth to him. He is growing so fast and changing everyday I just can't believe it. He loves to sit and play independently on the floor, and he is finally getting the hang of rolling over to travel places (pup pups watch out!). He is still a little charmer and a huge flirt with the ladies. Watch out when he grows up...these pics are just a taste of his personality!



The love I have for him still overwhelms me on a daily basis and somehow continues to grow deeper and stronger as he matures. Every time I am tired, short on patience, or just want a little "me time" I remember that every moment is shaping his personality, and contributing to his future. He looks to us for everything from the simplest things like a clean diaper all the way to the most important like how to love others. The extra sleep and "me time" can come later when I am old and grey, right now Mike and I have the hardest job on earth...raising a child.

No comments: