Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Grandparents Galore!

November 8, 2008


My parents came up for the day and brought my grandma with too! Grandma Hagen has met Liam a couple of times but it seems like we are always at a family gathering and everyone wants a turn with him. So it was nice for her to only have to share him with my mom and dad, although that too can be a challenge.

It is hard to tell from these pics but Liam has started to have either separation anxiety or stranger anxiety. When my parents arrive my mom wanted to hold him ASAP, when I passed him off to her he started screaming and reaching for me. I think it hurt my mom's feelings a little bit but after he warmed up to everyone and was Mr. Social!
We had a great day that included lunch at a new restaurant in town and then we headed to Meijer Garden for their annual gift show. We finished off the day with some dinner at our house and then some sad goodbyes so that they could trek 3 hours back to Chicago.
This just reaffirms our decision to move back North, I love these visits! I only hope we can survive this first winter :)

No comments: