Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

First two word combo!

October 14, 2009

So this posting will show how behind I am in my blogging but I wanted to share some great news! Liam said his first 2 word combination today. We were walking out of Target and they have big red cement balls outside the store. He always points to them and says ball so today when he did that I told him "red ball" and don't you know it, clear as day, he repeated me, "red ball". I was so excited, he repeated it a bunch of times. As I put him in the car a young guy was walking past...I said "Yes Liam, red ball. I think I am going to cry!" This nice young man gave me a funny look and picked up his speed. One day when he has kids the lightbulb will go off and he will get that moment today. It gave me a good chuckle.

1 comment:

The Slagleys said...

So sweet! I love reading updates because I can just see you tearing up in the parking lot... it is a big mom moment! Miss you guys!