Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

A Whole Different Experience

December 18, 2009

We went to the mall today to check out the great train set there, which Liam loved, but we also had to visit Santa one more time. We really pushed our luck this time. I knew Liam was going to freak out if I sat him on Santa's lap alone so I was mean and did just that! What a great photo opportunity. Check out Santa's panic stricken face. He was screaming at me to just take him back but Mike and I were too busy laughing. Mean, mean parents.
We did do one nice picture, look how happy Santa is in this one!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Love it! We tried to do the same thing to Luke but he screamed and clawed when we got within 10 feet of Santa so we didn't even make it to his lap. He did sit on Santa's lap for his school pic, which was hilarious :) Congrats on Baby Boyle on the way! So happy for you.