Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Visitors from Chicago!

August 13, 2008
Today we had Mary DeVoto and Emily Rahman come and visit us from Chicago. Mary and I go way back...when I was a kid Mary taught me flute and piano, I then became their babysitter to their 3 girls. We had such a close bond that I was more like a 4th daughter than a babysitter. I went on many family trips with them and have many fond memories.
Emily is Mary's 3rd daughter and is entering her Sophomore year of high school at Mother McAuley (my Alma Mater)...boy how she has grown from a scrawny baby into a beautiful young lady.
Mike and I asked Mary to be Liam's Godmother, which she excitedly accepted. Mary and her husband Tim are very strong in their faith and all around great people. I think that Mary will be such a great role model to Liam as he grows older. Thanks Mary for always being so kind and loving to me as a kid, now you can pass on more love to little Liam!

No comments: