Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Moving Day

April 12, 2009

Moving day has finally arrived!  The past three weekends my parents have come up here so that we could borrow their minivan to move everything but the furniture.  We have made a million trips but all the hard work has finally paid off.  The moving truck arrived at 8am sharp and started loading up.  We were at the new house by noon to unload, it was so exciting.
My parents slept with Liam at the new house last night so that he could keep his normal routine in the morning.  It was the first time that I did not sleep in the same house as him, I woke up many times during the night thinking I heard him crying.  It seems as if the mommy brain just never turns off!  Once we arrived around noon my parents kept Liam busy riding around the block in his little blue car.  He had a great time.

The poor dogs were locked up in the small part of the kitchen but settled down quickly.  Overall everything went really smoothly and we are starting to make it our home.  

No comments: