Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Day 3: Rain, Rain Go Away

October 19, 2009

We woke up to a super rainy day today which was very disappointing. We were supposed to do our bike tour today but it was canceled. Instead we went bumming and ended up at one of the Redwood National Forests. We went for a hike in the rain.
The ranger at the post sent us on a "leisurely hike" that ended up to be mostly uphill and slightly like "I think I might die!". We made it through, saw some beautiful scenery, and spent some quality time together even if Mike told me he might kill me if I didn't stop whining soon!
On the way back to the B and B we stopped at Korbel Champagne. We learned quite a bit about champagne and surprisingly bought a few bottles. The rain made for a really pretty picture.

No comments: