Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Another One Bites the Dust!

April 25, 2009

Bad news at the Boyle house today, Sassy killed a squirrel!  We were sitting down for a nice breakfast when I made the mistake of telling Mike that there was another squirrel on our bird feeder.  He thought we should send out the hounds, I discouraged him but with no success.

The dogs went flying out the back door and the squirrel made a run for it right into Sassy!  That was a big mistake, Sassy had the thing dead in a matter of moments.  Mike felt horrible and I had a case of I told you so's!  
Mike had clean up duty since it was his fault but I had a little fun with him before that.  He was making waffles and I said oh look there is another squirrel out there...oh he is going over to the dead one....ahh he is stroking it's cheek!  Mike got all freaky and then I burst out laughing.  How the Boyles' have a sick sense of humor.


1 comment:

Kevin said...

That last bit about the grieving companion squirrel almost made me spit my coffee out. Too funny.