Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Happy Mother's Day!

May 10, 2009

Today we celebrated Mother's Day and it was wonderful.  My day started out with sleeping in or at least pretending too :)  Mike took Liam downstairs and started on breakfast and I stayed in bed all cozy for a little while.  When I got down there Mike and Liam had my gift ready, it was a beautiful craft project that they made together.  Ahh, so cute and so thoughtful (great job Daddy, you got it right this year).  I hate this pic of me, first thing in the morning and all but it captured the moment.

We had plans to go to the Tulip Farm in Holland to look at the fields of beauty.  Before we left I took Liam outside to play on his slide while Daddy cleaned the kitchen and GUESS WHAT???? Liam took his first steps!  YES on Mother's Day, how perfect is that?  I thought it might be a fluke so I took him inside and stood him up on the floor and he did it again!  All that PT and exercises have paid off!  We are so proud of our little guy :)  Here is a pic of him taking some more steps at the tulip farm.

Once we got to the farm it continued to be an unbelievable day, we got some great pics.  
I found this duck in the gift shop at the farm and Liam felt it was a must have, he is so addicted to it!  He fell asleep on the way home with it still in his hand and his little thumb stroking the handle. The perfect ending to a perfect day. 


No comments: