Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

The Atlanta Zoo

November 14, 2008


Well the Boyles are on their own for a day, the Vicinanzo's left to go home to Birmingham and the Peterson family (my brother, niece, and sister-in-law) won't arrive until tomorrow. My favorite thing to do in every city is visit the zoo, so off we went! The weather was kind of crappy, misting and drizzling all day, but it did lead to a pretty empty zoo. My favor tie exhibit at this zoo is the gorillas, we spent a long time watching them.

When we got their the silver back was sitting right next to the glass, Liam and I sat on the ledge and watched him watching us :), it was soo neat. He tolerated us fairly well and then got bored with us. I nursed Liam and Mike walked over to the window to take a look for himself and the silver back slapped the glass...it scared the crap out of us! I guess he has a fondness for cute babies and their mommies.
Liam and I had been to the Atlanta Zoo back in May, I thought it would be fun to compare pics to see how much Liam has grown. What do you think?

No comments: