Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

What I Am Thankful For

November 27, 2008

Looking back the last year has flown by...
Last Thanksgiving Mike and I spent Thanksgiving in Birmingham Alabama without family.
-I am thankful to live closer to all of our family and for being able to spend holidays with everyone.
Last Thanksgiving I was pregnant and anticipating the birth of our first baby.
-I am thankful for a healthy beautiful baby boy and the start of a wonderful family.
Last Thanksgiving I was working full time as a NICU nurse.
-I am thankful for being able to be a stay at home mom and loving every minute of raising Liam.
Last Thanksgiving we were unsure of Mike's job and if it would work out.
-I am thankful that Mike LOVE'S his job and it is a secure and steady source of income.
Last Thanksgiving we anticipated the big move to the cold North.
-I am thankful that we are settling into our lives here in Michigan and that it has been an easy transition.
Overall I am so thankful for everything that God has graced us with. I love my husband, my child, my family, and my friends.

No comments: