Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Meeting Santa

December 14, 2008

We took Liam to meet Santa Claus today, I thought we would end up with the classic screaming pictures since he does have some mild separation anxiety but he did really well. We went to a store called Horrock's here in town, it is this odd store that has everything you could imagine. Anyhow I remember that one of my friend's told me they had a great Santa so off we went. When we got there we looked at Santa from afar and waved at him. There was no line so then we just walked right up. I climbed into the sleigh with Liam initially to see how he would do and he was all smiles...
so I passed him off to Santa for some alone time. It was love at first site we were able to capture some great pictures, we were sad to leave!

No comments: