Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Heading to Atlanta!

November 11, 2008

Mike went to Atlanta Georgia for a meeting and Liam and I flew down there to meet him. I obsessively worried about all the details...flying by myself (what if I had to sit next to some big fat guy while I nursed Liam on the plane?), what to feed Liam (he is used to all the good homemade baby food, would he be able to tolerate jar food?), where and when would he sleep, (we are used to him sleeping in another room with a noise maker on and the doors shut), and most importantly would he be a BEAST?
All the worrying did some good, it helped me to be motivated to try to solve all the problems before we left Michigan and I think made for a smooth trip. When we arrived at the hotel we were greeted by Mike, of course, and also the Vicinanzo family. We have not seen them since we left Birmingham and were so excited to spend some time with them. Everybody loved Liam and had a great time playing with him.
PS I did not have to sit next to a man but a very nice lady, Liam ate the nasty jar food with mild protest and an increase in vomiting, and Liam slept in a crib that the hotel provided pushed as far away from us as possible with the noise maker on high...some nights were painful but overall he was a champ. We survived and had a great time in Atlanta.

No comments: