Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Happy Father's Day!

June 2009

Dear Daddy,

Happy Father's Day!  From the moment I was born and I saw that look of total amazement on your face I knew I was loved.  It was truly a miraculous moment that neither of us will forget.

From that day on we have continued to have moments that were only meant for a father and son.  I know that I am always not the easiest guy to understand, especially when I was still nursing, but these last few months have just started to give you a glimpse into what our future holds. 
I love you for teaching me the finer things in life like feeding the dogs from the high chair, screaming at the top of my lungs,  and encouraging me to burp!  Thanks Daddy for loving me no matter what and being the best ever!

Love, 
Liam

No comments: