Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Birmingham Botanical Gardens

April 6, 2008

Today was another beautiful day in the South (oh how I am dreading that winter in Michigan!). We went to the Botanical Gardens to enjoy the weather.
Liam received quite a bit of attention while we were there. People are amazed at how small he is which I find funny because he has grown so much. It amazes me that people feel that they can touch a stranger's baby. I feel like such a psycho when they walk away and I am getting out the baby wipes to clean his hands. All I can think about is that the majority of people don't wash their hands after going to the bathroom and then touch my baby. If I only had the balls to stop them before they touch him...does anyone have any ideas? Mike just laughs at me and my OCD.
Anyway we had a great day. We got quite a bit of exercise and enjoyed the fresh air and sunshine. Oh and today I nursed for the first time in public. We found a swing that was out of the way and I used my "Hooter Hiders" cover up (yes that is really what it is called!), it went pretty well. I don't think I flashed anyone!
I love these pictures and cherish every moment with Mike and Liam. We do make quite the pretty family!









1 comment:

The Slagleys said...

I love all the new pictures! It looks like he did pretty well in the gardens! I am glad you are keeping this updated so everyone can see how big he is getting!