Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Liam's 1 month Birthday!

March 27, 2008

Today Liam is one month old, gosh how time flies! He has gotten so big, his weight is 9lbs. 1oz. and he is 21 inches long. The past month has definitely been harder than I expected, I am supposed to be a professional at this right? So much for nine years of NICU experience, it is so true that when they are your own it is a whole new world.

The last month has been a challenge everyday from breastfeeding all the time to trying to change a diaper without him peeing all over the place! But things have definitely started to improve, he is nursing better and faster, diaper changes are still a challenge, and we are getting out of the house just about everyday. The trips to the grocery store, mall, and for ice cream save my sanity! I love this little guy with all my heart and can't wait to see what the next month brings.



No comments: