Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Happy 2nd Month Birthday!

April 24, 2008

Liam is 2 months old already, wow how time flies! He is growing everyday and showing his little personality. He really has started to fill out, he is 11 lb and 2 oz! He smiles a lot now especially in the morning and has really started to interact with us. I think that Mike is really enjoying the fact that he smiles at him too!
We went to the doctor and Liam had his shots, a total of 5! I was shocked that it was so many but the doctor said that they do not use the combintion vaccine due to a higher number of fevers. It was kind of funny...when the nurse came in with all 5 syringes I tried to talk her into letting me help her. I wanted to give 2 shots in one leg while she gave the other 3 in the other leg. But surprise, surprise she would not let me. Overall she did a great job and probably got it done faster then I could of anyhow! Liam did pretty good and cried briefly, but later that night he was incredibly grumpy and I just kept up on the Tylenol...poor guy!

No comments: