Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Grandma Jean and Grandpa Bob Come to Visit

March 30,2008
My parents drove down to visit Liam, it was my dad's first time meeting the little guy. My dad loves to hold Liam and talk to him, I think that it was love at first site!
Unfortunately their visit got cut short...my Uncle Ken died on March 31, 2008 and they headed back North for the funeral. My Uncle Ken was very special to me, we shared a birthday and I have very fond memories of him from my childhood. Whenever he came to visit us as kids there was always room for me on his lap, and when we went to visit him at the office he always had a candy jar filled up waiting for us and an old fashioned bottle of Coke! I am very sad that I could not go home for his funeral. I am looking forward to living in Michigan so that I could be home when I need to be. He and my Aunt Barbara (she passed away the day after Liam's birth) will be greatly missed. I like to think of them as Liam's guardian angels...

No comments: