Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Has Spring Sprung?

March 25, 2009

It has been a long winter here in the deep North of Michigan, with a record snow fall we are definitely ready for some warmer weather.  Today we were lucky to enjoy temps in the high 50's and low 60's which we felt like needed a celebration.  We broke out the radio flyer wagon for a ride around the block.  Liam loves the wagon and smiles the entire time I am pulling him in it.
These are some of the great pics I was able to capture after we put the dogs in the house.  This one is especially funny to me.  He started scrunching up his nose and laughing while we were on vacation and I was excited to get it on film.
I seriously think he is one of the happiest kids ever.  Everywhere we go people comment on how easy going he is and how much he smiles.  I like to think that he takes after his mama :)


No comments: