Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Motivation in Pacifiers!

March 11, 2009

As you can tell from my previous posts I am worried about Liam and some of his developmental milestones, one of which is pulling up.  Everyday I go into his room after a nap and the little guy is just laying in his crib happy as a clam.  I have never found him sitting up let alone standing.  So today was really the same as any other day, there he was laying on his tummy looking over the bumper at all his pacifiers that he had thrown onto the floor.  Yesterday I started to line them up on the rail of his crib to get him interested in standing with no luck...but today we were lucky!!!!

He looked up at those tempting pacifiers and pulled himself up to his knees (he was laying on his belly) he then seemed satisfied because he could now reach the little buggers.  I needed to run downstairs to get some wipes and this was how I found him!

I cheered so loud and then I started to cry!  I am so happy to finally see some progress,  I can't wait for him to do it again.  After some pictures, and hugs and kisses we called Daddy at work to share the good news.   What an exciting day!  
Who would of guessed that the pacifiers would help him to succeed!

2 comments:

The Slagleys said...

They will do just about anything for those pacifiers! Yay for Liam!

Katherine said...

Hurray Liam!! He looks like a little blondie in these pictures as well. Hopefully we'll get to see you soon!