Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

One Year Ago...

February 28, 2009

As a little girl I always dreamed of being a mother, one year ago today that dream came true and it has far exceeded my expectations.  Liam is a miracle and a blessing that I don't know how we lived without.  


He is my sunshine in the morning, everyday is new and exciting.  Just when you think you know how things go he changes it up a bit, for better and worse.  He can make me smile even at my grumpiest of times, and makes us laugh so hard that we both have side cramps and tears streaming from our eyes. 

Liam has changed our lives forever, who knew how much you could love one little guy.  I see so much of Mike in him...his looks, his charm, and of course his undying love for me!  It has been so exciting this past year to watch him change and grow into a one year old and I am excited to see what the upcoming year will bring.  I still remind myself daily to cherish every moment, good and bad, because I know the time will fly by.  I love you Liam!

No comments: