Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Happy 6th Month Birthday Liam!

August 28, 2008

Wow how time flies! I can't believe that 6 months ago I gave birth to Liam! He by far has been the best thing that has happened to Mike and I.


I am still amazed everyday by how much I can love him. He dazzles me, makes me laugh, and sometimes make me cry. He is an easy going baby that everyone can't help but fall in love with. He smiles for everyone and cries rarely (although watch out if he gets wound up...he still sounds like a girly monkey :)
I thank God every night for blessing me with such an adorable, healthy, fun-loving baby. I don't know how I ever survived without him. I can't wait to experience the next 6 months and realize that they too will fly by too fast and only hope that I can cherish every moment...even the hard ones.

No comments: